Sterling Services offers Three Types of Epoxy Flooring…
Phoenix One-Step™, SoyPoxy™ and Traditional Epoxy Flooring
Phoenix One-Step™ Epoxy Flooring System
We offer the Phoenix One-Step™ Epoxy Flooring System, a seamless, flexible resin-rich epoxy that is mixed and installed in one step for faster cure time and project completion. The process results in the highest quality epoxy floor available, designed to last years with minimal maintenance.
A durable Phoenix One-Step™ Epoxy Floor is completely customizable with a full range of color options as well as pattern and border choices. Even company or university logos can be incorporated into the floor. We ensure color match for repair or replacement with archived color formulas.
Phoenix One-Step™ Epoxy Flooring System offers:
- Long life expectancy with proper maintenance
- Low maintenance and easy to clean surface
- Quick installation (2 to 3 days turnaround; 24 hour turnaround in some cases)
- Elimination of grout problems with a seamless flooring solution
- Lightweight (only 1.2 lbs per square foot installed)
- Slip resistant surface
- Chemical resistant surface
- Non-porous surface– No re-sealing, waxing or stripping
- Fire resistant properties for enhanced safety
- Support from our comprehensive maintenance program
- 10 year warranty
For more information on the Phoenix One-Step™ Epoxy Flooring System, go to http://phoenix1step.com.
SoyPoxy™ is an environmentally-friendly soy-based epoxy consisting of 100% solids of natural marble and granite, and post-consumer glass. It is bio-renewable by design. SoyPoxy™ is LEED® compliant, California Proposition 65 compliant and EPA List of Lists compliant.
For more information on SoyPoxy™, go to http://phoenix1step.com/soy-epoxy/
Epoxy floor coating is a high performance, sanitary, durable flooring solution that allows for many years of heavy traffic in both commercial and industrial buildings. This high-value, pliable flooring can be applied over most surfaces including concrete, tile, linoleum, wood, metal and previously-painted floors. Epoxy floor coatings are used in buildings such as hospitals, universities, military facilities, warehouses, and food and beverage and pharmaceutical plants. Epoxy is waterproof and is available in a wide variety of attractive colors.